The firm’s mission is to be a community resource for estate planning and related areas of practice. The firm’s offices are in Tyson Place, the former Tyson Junior High School, at 2607 Kingston Pike (map and directions here). Tyson Junior High was named for General Lawrence Davis Tyson, once owner of the Knoxville News-Sentinel and a Tennessee senator from 1925-1929. The school operated from 1938-1986, but for the next ten years the building remained empty and was ravaged by time and vandalism. It was purchased and renovated by Sam Furrow in 1996. The photos below detail some of the revitalization of the firm’s offices.